lady bug dew

lady bug dew
ladybugs inspirations

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Harvest card


Good morning everyone here is my Tuesday post....  This is a Harvest card... On my card I have used 3  stamps. Hay BalesCornstalk and Tom-Turkey.  I love fall and all that it brings to the North West..   I hope you will stop by the  Blog spot for Sunsational Stamps and check out all of the wonderful ideas waiting for you there.  Stop on over at Sunsational Stamps and Scrapping with Lisa Designs for these stamps and many more.  Also stop over to the YouTube Channel for how to videos and great ideas.   You can also visit the Sunsational Stamps Facebook page and get in on the fun.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog and Have a Sunsational Day!!!!!
To join my page please click on the Orange box next to the "join" button.

Myra

1 comment:

  1. Myra you did an amazing job on that card!!! I truly love Love LOVE that card!!! I love the dimension, textures, papers....well just EVERYTHING!!! I am so PROUD of you.....makes me realize I am getting lazy and need to step things up...lol :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete